With the v9.3, released on May 9th 2020 PocketPipes becomes a universal Application running on Mac as well on Apple devices (iPhone, iPad ..).
You purchase once, and you can install where you want under your Apple account on iOS or iPADOS!
How install …
- For Mac => download from Mac AppStore
- For iPhone/iPad/iPod touch => download from AppleStore
To begin with Mac OS, just follow the Help topics or this
- 🙂 🙂 New embedded help book, with web like appearance
- Bug fixes (mainly when setting marks on a multipage tune)
The dark mode is now available!
It seemed to be a need! This tutorial for bagpipe tunes is being developed.
It is mainly based on tuto abc files.
This is an important evolution of the user interface, while strictly maintaining the basic functions of the application.
Expansion of quick actions menus for easier contextual navigation and preparation for the future PocketPipes for Mac OS.
- Added file operations (edit, duplicate, rename, delete a tune) to replace the previous editing mode
- Abandon Force Touch by generalizing the use of the long press, to follow the trend of Apple
- Trash icon, for massive deletions. The button must be validated using the PocketPipes settings
The iOS / iPad OS Files application becomes the central tool to install the tunes in the application. This application website has been updated to show these possibilities.
Some uniformisation of colors in the UI
Ability to hide embedded files with a setting, so that you only see your personal files
And fixes a case of crash that appeared suddenly with IOS 13.1!
- On iPad, capability to drag ans drop tunes in a split view from Files App for instance to Pocketpipes. Only abc or bww files can be dropped, one by one in the MyTunes tab. This requires IOS 11+. It is a way to install files from iCloud Drive location if you have abc/bww files on iCloud Drive.
- Bug fix: in some cases the tunes list was not sorted.
- Bug fix: in some cases the import from email attachement failed
iPhone X compliance