This is the process that works now with IOS 13 and that uses the Files Application
Open the Mail Application
- Select your message
- Touch the attached tune
- Select the Share quick action (not copy!). This is because the Files App uses its own pasteboard
- A new screen appears .. select Copy at the bottom. Here the file is in the good pasteboard.
Open the Files Application
- Select the Location « On my iPhone » (or iPad)
- Select the PocketPipes folder (the problem is that if it is empty …. it is not visible, so it doesn’t work the first time). You now see the files inside PocketPipes (tunes or sheets music)
- Now touch a place, outside file icons or names so that you’ll see a menu showing « Paste » (it is easier with the icons presentation than with the file list, or you have to go to the bottom)
- You can now paste the tune into the folder application
If you now open PocketPipes the tune bas been imported.
… Not so easy, il was easier with IOS 10 or 11